Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cleaning up is Overwhelming?

I have been cleaning like a maniac the past week. The entire downstairs is almost done, stuff sorted into boxes, lots of junk thrown out and items posted on craigslist. I have called the real estate lawyer, the accountant, the painter. The painter has been here for 3 days and the downstairs is looking just fabulous. We are also wanting to buy a house with my brother after selling so off we went to check out the open houses on the weekend. Lots of crap out there for a million dollars! There was only one house out of many that I thought would be something to consider and it was a house similar to the one we are living in right now.
Everything is speeding along, almost out of control, but hey I am in control am I not? However , over the past few days I am cranky, I have a headache, I am not able to make decisions about anything, I feel overwhelmed by all there is to do and I am exhausted! I know this is my way of allowing stress into my life. This is not the way however that I want to feel going through this amazing process and adventure. So, I am going to take the day off today. Go for a run, go out for coffee with a friend, attend a yoga class, relax and get back to a space where this is all fun. There is no hurry to get anywhere. There is nothing benificial in worrying or stressing. I am here right now living the adventure right now, ON the adventure right now! I want to enjoy it, every minute of it.
As for our travels on another plane, last Sunday Mark and I both had experiences which took us out of our bodies on a conscious level. He had a dream in a dream , waking up in the dream, thinking he was really awake, realizing that he was not and then waking up. I had a rather complicated dream where I was videotaping a scene of people interacting. I was conscious of videotaping the scene, moving the camera from one person to the next but still feeling outside the scene. Then one of the male characters turned towards the camera and looked right at me, staring at me and then I realized that I was actually there in the scene. It was so real. He continued staring at me and I thought "what am Idoing in this dream with this weirdo, this is the strangest choice of places to be." Then I woke up.
Very cool experience that shook me up all morning. Both of us were so excited to have experienced a glimpse of another consciousness in a conscious state. What we would like to do eventually is to meet in another consciousness.
Until the next posting...
Lianna

1 comment:

Aida Rodriguez said...

Lianna,

Because I love you, I accept you and all your 'wierdness!' :) We have to get together before you leave. I have to make fun of you one more time in person! I AM TERRIBLY JEALOUS OF YOU!!! I wish I had the 'whatever it takes' to do what you are doing. You can bet I will keep reading your blog.

-Aida