Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My discovery of TIME

"The distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion." Albert Einstien

While meditating the other day, I realized and felt what Einstein meant by the above statement. I was thinking about my present life and all that is happening right now. I started to flow into thoughts about my past, random thoughts about all sorts of events that had happened throughout my life. I realized that if I can bring up any event from the past right now in my mind I could also bring up events from the future. Although I seemingly do not know what my future is I can create the events as I so desire. I began to visualize all sorts of future events with myself at random ages. I then realized that if I could bring these future events to my mind right now I could also bring events that could possibly take place in another consciousness(dreamstate). I started to visualize all forms of crazy events that I could possibly imagine from flying out to the universe to talking with animals. I continued this very fun game for a while. This is when I suddenly realized that all time, all events are present with me RIGHT NOW. I possess the ability to bring any event I choose in my life to me right now. The time, whether from the past or the future or from some other dimension, exists with me right now. It exists simultaneously.

This is a huge step in creating this trip that we are taking. The trip started with a thought, a great idea. This thought is with me now and continues to grow and materialize. This trip is happening now, has happened for me in the past (as the thought has been with me for a few years or maybe longer) and also exists in the future as I have all sorts of plans I am creating right now.

If the POINT OF POWER IS THE PRESENT then I want to create a trip of exciting adventures and incredible personal development. So I create it and we will see where it leads.
Lianna

No comments: