Monday, September 8, 2008

Visiting in Quebec and Out of Body


Kids searching for Frogs


september 7, 2008
Over the last week we have been visiting Marks family. We have enjoyed some great sunshine and swimming in his mothers pond in Sutten. The past few days we spent North of Montreal at St. Donat with his Uncle Brahm and Auntie Myrna. The have a country house in St. Donat which they drive to every Friday afternoon, spend the weekend and then return to their condo in Montreal on Monday. We did some major shopping in Montreal prior to going to St.Donat picking up rain coats, new walking shoes and sandals, travel blankets and other such small travel items we need. Otherwise making lists of things that need to be done before we leave to Japan. This includes organizing our computer files, researching our trip in China, pakcing and making lists of contents and getting the kids enrolled in online schooling programs through the Vancouver Learning Network in Vancouver.

Highlights include:
*Sitting around the Simcox (Gissa and Steves pond )pond on a hot summer evening drinking wine watching the kids follow frogs in the pond
*Having a delicious brunch of bagel, smolked salmon, cream cheese and other items at Aunt Myrnas and Uncle Brahms country home with cousins Sid and Elli
*Shopping in Montreal barely being able to contains ourselves, Artemis and me, from buying all sorts of wondering things. Saw an incredible statue in the business district which exemplified all human emotions in the Universe.

I had an Out of Body dream last night, Sept 7, and an amazing realization about dreams. In the Out of Body I realized while in my dream that I didnt have to be in the situation I was in if I was conscious. I said over to myself "You can become conscious". As I did I also felt that I wanted to be in a very safe beautiful place and suddenly I softly fell under the most beautiful cherry blossom tree.

Your dreams are very much based on your emotional state in reality. If you have a frustrating day that effects you emotionally or an angry day or you experience any strong emotion, that will come out in exagerated action in your dream. And when you are in the drteam state you can change your action through chainging your feelings, and very quickly in a dream state. If you want to be in Paris, feel it, if you want warmth and security, feel it and it will materialize instantly. I am going to do more research on how this works in both reality and dream states.
Lianna


Gissa and Steves dog Bella flying through the air

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cool shot!!